Reach out to youth who feels left behind, who did not get opportunities from their parents, at school, in their surroundings to develop their human abilities, sense of responsibilities, analytical or critical thinking, ability to deal with conflicts etc. Building network of such youth throughout India who would help each other by mobilizing their own resources.
YDC ACTION PLAN
- To reach out to 5000 youths every year and offer consistent annual program.
- To train 100 youths who can lead basic to higher skill training modules.
- Awareness program for general public. Mobilizing the beneficiary youth to offer awareness program for their own local communities.
- To build a permanent residential facilities for 60 people. Non-residential facility for 200 people.
- Focusing on 500 SC & ST youths from Sinnar Taluka, Nashik District - Maharashtra